Enter the Lice Clinics of America – Long Island Bicycle Give Away!
LICE CLINICS OF AMERICA BICYCLE GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Lice Clinics of America Bicycle Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada only, who are age 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state/province of residency at the time of entry. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of the Lice Clinics of America, (“Sponsor”), their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate. Void in Quebec and Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on July 31, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and all entries must be transmitted online no later than September 3, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
3. How to Enter. To enter, complete the Sweepstakes Official Entry Form online at https://mailchi.mp/ca898208c6b3/lice-clinics-bike-giveaway with your email address, name, address, city, state or province, and zip or postal code, and then click on the “Sign me up!” button. You may submit only one entry through the Sweepstakes Online Entry Form during the Sweepstakes Period. The online entry form must be filled out completely to be eligible. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entries from any person submitting more than the stated number will be disqualified.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) in U.S. Dollars. Winner will choose one (1) bicycle from the following options: Schwinn Men’s Ranger 26″ Mountain Bike (ARV: $199.99), Schwinn Women’s Lulu 26″ Cruiser Bicycle (ARV: $199.99), or Chillafish BMXie-RS Kid’s Balance Bike (ARV: $60.99). Actual bicycle giveaway may vary. Total ARV of prize is $60.99-$199.99.
5. Drawing/Odds/Notification. A random drawing for the prizes will be held on or around September 4, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one prize per person. Winners will be notified by email on or after September 4, 2018.
6. Prize Restrictions. No cash equivalent or prize substitution permitted. All prizes subject to the guarantees/warranties of the manufacturer. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. For prizes of $600 or more in value, winner’s Taxpayer I.D. will be required to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income.
7. Validation and Acceptance. Winner(s) in the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release, and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that Prize, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from among all remaining Sweepstakes entries. Canadian prize winners subject to skill test requirement.
8. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lice Clinics of America Long Island Bike Giveaway Winners List, 47 Jackson Avenue, Garden City, NY 11791. (Residents of FL, VT, and WA may send a self-addressed envelope without the stamp.) Requests for Winners List must be received by September 3, 2018.
9. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and partners are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any change in participant’s telephone number, mailing address or email address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its partners, their employees, officers, and directors, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. Additional Terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “special damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim special damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. New York law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. Sponsor. Sponsored by Lice Clinics of America – Long Island, 47 Jackson Avenue, Garden City, NY 11791.
Official rules: https://liceclinicslong