Lice Clinics of America Long Island Spa Giveaway – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Lice Clinics of America Long Island Spa Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island) and Canada only, who are age 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state/province of residency at the time of entry. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of the Lice Clinics of America, (“Sponsor”), their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate. Void in Quebec and Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on March 22, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and all entries must be transmitted online no later than April 4, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
3. How to Enter. To enter, “Like” and comment on the Lice Clinics of America Long Island Spa Giveaway post on the Lice Clinics of America – Rockville Centre, NY Facebook page. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) in U.S. Dollars. One (1) Prize will be awarded: 1 80-minute Escape Massage (ARV: $220). Prize will be awarded in the form of a gift card redeemable at The Red Door Salon & Spa (Long Island location to be chosen by the winner). Total ARV of all prizes is $220.
5. Drawing/Odds/Notification. A random drawing for the prizes will be held on or around April 5, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one prize per person. The total Facebook audience for Lice Clinics of America – Rockville Centre, NY is 78. Winners will be notified by private Facebook message on or after April 5, 2018.
6. Prize Restrictions. No cash equivalent or prize substitution permitted. All prizes subject to the guarantees/warranties of the manufacturer. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. For prizes of $600 or more in value, winner’s Taxpayer I.D. will be required to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income.
7. Validation and Acceptance. Winner(s) in the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release, and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that Prize, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from among all remaining Sweepstakes entries. Canadian prize winners subject to skill test requirement.
8. Winners List. The confirmed winner will be posted in the comments of the Lice Clinics of America Long Island Spa Giveaway post on Facebook on or after April 3, 2018, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lice Clinics of America Long Island Spa Giveaway Winners List, 47 Jackson Avenue, Syosset, NY 11791. (Residents of FL, VT, and WA may send a self-addressed envelope without the stamp.) Requests for Winners List must be received by April 5, 2018.
9. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and partners are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any change in participant’s telephone number, mailing address or email address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its partners, their employees, officers, and directors, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. Additional Terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Wisconsin, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “special damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim special damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. Wisconsin law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. Sponsor. Sponsored by Lice Clinics of America – Long Island, 47 Jackson Avenue, Syosset, NY 11791.